Tuesday, March 1, 2011

How To Release Phlegm From Baby

back, baby! * NOTW

Yesterday after I brought my friend to the station, I decided shortly "Frustbrammeln" (brammeln is "strolling" the new one) to go and visited the dm a short visit from (with the intention maximum !. spend € 5 )

While in my quarter-dm already the complete p2-range is granted, it sees the City dm like on the flea market: While one has p2-stand still quite steep to offer the old p2-products, the other p2-stand as the minimalist, the new products.
Love dm-chen ,
it is not possible to completely remove old products ( and on a Grabbeltisch offer) give completely so women at the can enjoy the beautiful sight? and the new products
were allowed home with elegant 017 and 208 rich & royal from the old range (because just like many bloggers have raved to and I did not want to regret it, the colors never tried to have!) and poetic 540 from the new range.

Tried I still have any of these coatings, because I had planned this week finally crackling varnish of p2 try (the since October in my drawer waiting for his cue!).

are the Nails of the Week :


for the "design" I've used the following paints:


first as base: essence per white - nail hardener

second Color Primer: p2 - 222 artful

third Effect: p2 crackling top coat - 010 black explosion

4th as a sealer? p2 nail art top coat


what you have hoarded the old p2-range
And what is your impression of the new paints
?

Eure,

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment