Sunday, March 6, 2011

Forumophilia Candid-hd

Sixteen!


Another one is so old. Unfortunately, not independent of me. Today is the second day in a row where I feel like then in his mid twenties, after a wild party only that the party did not take place and I was instead in bed by 23 clock ....?!?

Big kids are kinda cooool ... I think if they throw the least in the Wutrausch on the floor and us the next 2 hours trying to indoctrinate the full range of feelings of failure.
Young children are sugar .... I think I would collect if he above all weekend because he has no natural light darken the room so that the hill park is not in his oversized screen reflects. Despite all the persuasion that vitamin D also what is smart, he remains stoically sitting in its nest.

Then I'll go even further cake and tonight I'm making Kamillenkompressen hot on the eyes may help, yes, but internally, I fear that one is what should make friends with the simple ... almost every day.

Here the sun shines. Is not that the bright madness? Just find the first balcony picnic T-SHIRT!! instead ;-) The man cleans the windows and bake between cake and cake I Wiener other corners .... wonderful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment