Saturday, March 5, 2011

How To Get Rid Of Staph Scars

And I was like ...

I I have this eye pencil duo from Black & White TE- can (anyone explain the difference between trend Edition and Limited Edition >___\u0026lt;) bought of essence, because I was pretty virtually ?!
On one side a black eyeliner for lashes, so the lashes look thicker and fuller, on the other side of the white eyeliner for the waterline to deceive the eyes look bigger.

I have now for about 1-2 months (even want to write a positive review) and then ... \\ o_____O / I actually breaks easily from the black side! And I'm really just very gently pushed it (and did not rumgehauen it on the floor!) .

Euuuh .. and now? Okay, the double-Kajal was not very expensive (for about 2 €) , but he was really good, creamy and very practical on the go!
Watch for it really does
never never never
unnecessarily so somehow come in contact with the finger
: TT_TT
So, my friends, if you also have the! Or someone has already experienced the same disaster?
aaand jemant has an alternative solution for me? (but should really be creamy and be easy to apply! *-*)

Eure,

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment