Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hot Gay Men In Alabama

Actually, I was only at the doctor

So how come all the stuff in my bag? oO ^ ^ Perhaps lags because I am still with Fanyxia drawn by various shops * up *. When I got my new dm alverde magazine taken, and a Lippencil from the new p2-range and that the paparazzi star 030 for € 2.95 . Then this booklet with NEM Pröbchen from the new Gloss of p2. Also, I was hooked on Chrissy and got myself the conditioner of FRIZZ-EASE . That's a Intensive Mask and I am curious if it really is that good. Take nothing else really great for the hair. A cost of € 1.50 I think. Yes and Douglas, I made a long awaited desire finally fulfilled my time and NEN Pot Rouge by Bobbi Brown purchased. In the color choice I have to let me advise. For € 25 I have the color bought 6 Powder Pink . Thats has given n Duftpröbchen of Jil Sander.


Did you also n Pot Rouge? I had previously only powdery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment