Saturday, March 5, 2011

11o Volt D.c. Battery Charger Circuit Diagram

Cute thing

Today I show you my perfumes, I own up to the time and use. There are not that many, but I use often containing Pröbchen:)

From left to right: Heat by Beyonce , Replay your fragrance, Christina Aguilera Eau de Parfum, Yves Rocher "Aquarelles Vegetales" Pussy Deluxe Velvet Kitten and Buenos Aires by mojo . the moment I mainly use the replay and Mojoduft. Alien by Thierry Mugler , Armani Code, Lady million of Paco Rabanne, Belle D'Opium by YSL, Absolutely Me by Escada, Jil Sander JIL by:

My Pröbchen I'm in In a little box in there at the moment are and Royal Desire by Christina Aguilera. I find all great, especially Lady million and Absolutely Me



What scents do you have and you are wearing at the time to like?

0 comments:

Post a Comment