Sunday, March 6, 2011

How Long Can A Stomach Virus Last In A House

TuraMania nachgeschminkt + Free

The fantastic Tura currently stand at some anniversaries such as 1 years of existence, 700 readers and over 500 posts. I warmly welcome! Yes, and for this reason there is a thank-you raffle in which all readers to 27.3. can participate. To win a Mojoduft, various products of p2, NYX and essence. So get those meatballs ^ ^.

Yes, and who wants to increase his chances of winning, trying nachzuschminken one of the beautiful AMUs of Turamania. I tried habs times * cough ... this is the template:

And here is my humble interpretation ^^... made up with the Storm range of Sleek. Unfortunately my camera so the Burner Oo But anyway, in any case it had lots of fun and I'm happy with the result:) Only the blue under the eye is on me to be more green Oo

to enlarge Click


How do you find
my version?
Have you already what Tura nachgeschminkt?





0 comments:

Post a Comment